Providence, RI – On Wednesday, after rounds of questions and answers, City Council Finance Committee members approved two of Mayor Brett Smiley’s city department directors and several board members.
- Jonathan Martin – Director, Department of Public Property
- Patricia Coyne-Fague – Director, Department of Public Works
- Marcus Mitchell – Zoning Board of Review
- Brendan Ryan – Zoning Board of Review
- Dylan Conley – Board of Licenses
- Steven Wilkinson – Building Board of Review
“I look forward to working with the new department directors at DPW and Public Property,” said Finance Chair and Councilwoman Helen Anthony (Ward 2). “These are integral city departments with enormous responsibilities for our residents and their quality of life.”
The committee’s recommendations now move before the entire city council for approval.
Click here for a link to the committee’s full agenda.